Vue CLI 3 Quick Start Guide
- Paperback: 200 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (May 2, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1789950341
- ISBN-13: 978-1789950342
Vue CLI 3 Quick Start Guide: Build Vue apps the right way using Vue CLI 3. Understand how the building blocks of Vue CLI 3 work including npm, webpack, babel, eslint, plugins, GUI, testing, and SCSS. Import third-party libraries and maintain your project.
- Work with nvm, install Node.js and npm, use Vue CLI 3 with no configuration, via the command line and the graphical user interface
- Build a Vue project from scratch using npm and webpack, and learn about hot module replacement
- Work with Babel settings, configurations, and presets
- Work with Vue plugins, including testing plugins such as Jest and Cypress
- Write, run, and watch unit and E2E tests using TDD assertions in the red-green-refactor cycle
- Work with Vue router and use, nested, lazy-loading, and dynamic routes
- Add SCSS to your projects and work with third-party Vue plugins
- Deploy your Vue apps to Github Pages
Towards the end, we’ll introduce you to working with styles and SCSS. Finally, we’ll show you how to deploy your very own Vue project on Github Pages.