RISE with SAP towards a Sustainable Enterprise
- Paperback: 466 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (February 10, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1801812748
- ISBN-13: 978-1801812740
RISE with SAP towards a Sustainable Enterprise: Get insights and guidance on various challenges within the industry and what business levers you can consider to effortlessly lead your business transformation through RISE with SAP
If you’re unsure whether adopting SAP S/4HANA is the right move for your enterprise, then this book is for you. This practical and comprehensive guide will help you determine your next steps toward building a business case, while preparing you for all the possible scenarios and enabling you to make informed decisions during implementation. RISEwith SAP toward a Sustainable Enterprise is packed with clear and detailed advice, including a run-through of what it takes to design the landscape using RISE with SAP. As you go through the chapters, you’ll get a solid understanding of precisely what services are available (such as Process Discovery, data migration, the fit-to-standard approach), and which scope items on RISE with SAP should be considered, allowing you to make the most of RISE with the SAP-based model. Finally, you’ll get an overview of different industry-based use cases and how they can be brought to reality with the platform that’s set up on the RISE with SAP offering.
- Understand the challenges faced by organizations and CXOs with the emerging market trends
- Know what to consider when creating a business case for RISE with SAP
- Explore deployment options within RISE with SAP and other functional and non-functional services
- Understand optimized landscape design on RISE with SAP along with effective implementation and support
- Take the optimum approach in adopting S/4HANA with levers like Process Discovery, testing, and automation
- Discover possibilities when dealing with SAP, the vendor ecosystem, and cloud products driven by industries
By the end of this RISE with SAP towards a Sustainable Enterprise book, you’ll be able to build a detailed business case to determine if RISE with SAP is the right transformation engine for you, along with a clear idea of optimized landscape design on RISE with SAP that addresses the pain points for your implementation and support activities.