Democratizing Application Development with Betty Blocks
- Paperback: 296 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (February 17, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1803230991
- ISBN-13: 978-1803230993
Democratizing Application Development with Betty Blocks: Create applications efficiently with the help of comprehensive insights into the Betty Blocks no-code platform using this hands-on guide
This practical guide on no-code development with Betty Blocks will take you through the different features, no-code functionalities, and capabilities of the Betty Blocks platform using real-world use cases. The book will equip you with the tools to develop business apps based on various data models, business processes, and more.
You’ll begin with an introduction to the basic concepts of the Betty Blocks no-code platform, such as developing IT solutions on various use cases including reporting apps, data tracking apps, workflows, and business processes. After getting to grips with the basics, you’ll explore advanced concepts such as building powerful applications that impact the business straight away with no-code application development and quickly creating prototypes. The concluding chapters will help you get a solid understanding of rapid application development, building customer portals, building dynamic web apps, drag-and-drop front ends, visual modelling capabilities, and complex data models.
- Understand what you can achieve with citizen development
- Find out how to build your first application with no-code development
- Get to grips with the basics of the Betty Blocks platform as a citizen developer
- Discover how to build your own application or prototype
- Build business applications based on data models and business processes
- Enable developers to include additional functionality for citizen developers
By the end of this Democratizing Application Development with Betty Blocks book, you’ll have gained a comprehensive understanding of building your own applications as a citizen developer using the Betty Blocks no-code platform.