Official Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Security Engineer Exam Guide
- Paperback: 496 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (August 30, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1800564929
- ISBN-13: 978-1800564923
Official Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Security Engineer Exam Guide: Master designing, developing, and operating secure infrastructures on Google cloud
Google Cloud security offers powerful controls to assist organizations in establishing secure and compliant cloud environments. With this book, you’ll gain in-depth knowledge of the Professional Cloud Security Engineer certification exam objectives, including Google Cloud security best practices, identity and access management (IAM), network security, data security, and security operations.
The chapters go beyond the exam essentials, helping you explore advanced topics such as Google Cloud Security Command Center, the BeyondCorp Zero Trust architecture, and container security. With step-by-step explanations, practical examples, and practice exams to help you tighten up your skills for the exam, you’ll be able to efficiently review and apply key concepts of the shared security responsibility model. Finally, you’ll get to grips with securing access, organizing cloud resources, network and data security, and logging and monitoring.
- Understand how Google secures infrastructure with shared responsibility
- Use resource hierarchy for access segregation and implementing policies
- Utilize Google Cloud Identity for authentication and authorizations
- Build secure networks with advanced network features
- Encrypt/decrypt data using Cloud KMS and secure sensitive data
- Gain visibility and extend security with Google’s logging and monitoring capabilities
By the end of this Official Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Security Engineer Exam Guide book, you’ll be proficient in designing, developing, and operating security controls on Google Cloud and gain insights into emerging concepts for future exams.