Keycloak – Identity and Access Management for Modern Applications, Second Edition
- Paperback: 350 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 2nd edition (July 31, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1804616443
- ISBN-13: 978-1804616444
Keycloak – Identity and Access Management for Modern Applications, 2nd Edition: Gain a firm practical understanding of Keycloak to enable authentication and authorization in applications while leveraging the additional features provided by Keycloak
The Keycloak – Identity and Access Management for Modern Applications, Second Edition is an updated, comprehensive introduction to Keycloak and its updates.
In this new edition, you will learn how to use the latest distribution of Keycloak. The recent versions of Keycloak are now based on Quarkus, which brings a new and improved user experience and a new admin console with a higher focus on usability. You will see how to leverage Spring Security, instead of the Keycloak Spring adapter, while using the latest distribution of Keycloak. As you progress, you will understand the new Keycloak distribution and explore best practices in using OAuth. Finally, you’ll cover general best practices and other information on how to protect your applications.
- Understand how to install, configure and manage the latest version of Keycloak
- Leverage additional features and capabilities of Keycloak in this new version
- Discover new updates to installing and running Keycloak
- Secure new and existing applications with Keycloak
- Safely manage Keycloak in a production environmenT
- Discover available frameworks and third-party libraries that can expand Keycloak
By the end of this new Keycloak – Identity and Access Management for Modern Applications, 2nd Edition, you will have learned how to install and manage the latest version of Keycloak to secure new and existing applications using the newest features.