Modernizing Drupal 10 Theme Development
- Paperback: 360 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (August 31, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1803238097
- ISBN-13: 978-1803238098
Modernizing Drupal 10 Theme Development: A comprehensive guide to creating Drupal themes from scratch, from design to fully styled websites with custom Twig templates and headless architecture
Working with themes in Drupal can be challenging, given the number of layers and APIs involved. Modernizing Drupal 10 Theme Development helps you explore the new Drupal 10’s theme layer in depth.
- Map design systems made by Storybook components to Drupal structures
- Understand and use render arrays and Twig templates
- Get familiarized with the new Single Directory Component feature introduced in Drupal 10.1
- Discover how to style content created with fields and paragraphs
- Define, place, customize, and style blocks
- Explore advanced topics like extending Twig, making a theme configurable, and boosting performance and accessibility
- Find out how to build a decoupled website using json:api and Next.js
By the end of this Modernizing Drupal 10 Theme Development book, you’ll be able to confidently build custom Drupal themes to deliver state-of-the-art websites and keep ahead of the competition in the modern frontend world.