Modern Data Architecture on AWS
- Paperback: 420 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (August 31, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1801813396
- ISBN-13: 978-1801813396
Modern Data Architecture on AWS: Discover all the essential design and architectural patterns in one place to help you rapidly build and deploy your modern data platform using AWS services
Many IT leaders and professionals are adept at extracting data from a particular type of database and deriving value from it. However, designing and implementing an enterprise-wide holistic data platform with purpose-built data services, all seamlessly working in tandem with the least amount of manual intervention, still poses a challenge.
This book will help you explore end-to-end solutions to common data, analytics, and AI/ML use cases by leveraging AWS services. The chapters systematically take you through all the building blocks of a modern data platform, including data lakes, data warehouses, data ingestion patterns, data consumption patterns, data governance, and AI/ML patterns. Using real-world use cases, each chapter highlights the features and functionalities of numerous AWS services to enable you to create a scalable, flexible, performant, and cost-effective modern data platform.
- Familiarize yourself with the building blocks of modern data architecture on AWS
- Discover how to create an end-to-end data platform on AWS
- Design data architectures for your own use cases using AWS services
- Ingest data from disparate sources into target data stores on AWS
- Build data pipelines, data sharing mechanisms, and data consumption patterns using AWS services
- Find out how to implement data governance using AWS services
By the end of this Modern Data Architecture on AWS book, you’ll be equipped with all the necessary architectural patterns and be able to apply this knowledge to efficiently build a modern data platform for your organization using AWS services.