Learn Azure Administration, Second Edition
- Paperback: 346 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 2nd edition (December 29, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1837636117
- ISBN-13: 978-1837636112
Learn Azure Administration, 2nd Edition: Explore cloud administration concepts with networking, computing, storage, and identity management and build cloud infrastructure expertise by elevating your Azure admin skills, mastering core services, and boosting productivity with helpful tools
Complete with the latest advancements in Azure services, this Learn Azure Administration, Second Edition is a comprehensive guide to scaling your cloud administration skills, offering an updated exploration of Azure fundamentals and delving into the intricacies of Azure Resource Manager and Azure Active Directory.
Starting with infrastructure as code (IaC) basics, this book guides you through the seamless migration to Azure Bicep and ARM templates. From Azure virtual networks planning to deployment, you’ll get to grips with the complexities of Azure Load Balancer, virtual machines, and configuring essential virtual machine extensions. You’ll handle the identity and security for users with the Microsoft Entra ID and centralize access using policies and defined roles. Further chapters strengthen your grasp of Azure Storage security, supplemented by an overview of tools such as Network Watcher.
- Discover the workings of Azure Load Balancer, grasp its use cases, and configure load balancer rules
- Gain insights into various solutions for provisioning infrastructure and configuration
- Create and configure workspaces, query data in Log Analytics, and visualize data
- Plan and deploy virtual networks and configure network security groups
- Validate and verify multiple authentication and authorization scenarios
By the end of the Learn Azure Administration, 2nd Edition book, you’ll have a holistic grasp of Azure administration principles to tackle contemporary challenges and expand your proficiency to administer your Azure-based cloud environment using various tools like Azure CLI, Azure PowerShell, and infrastructure as code.