Go for Java Programmers
- Paperback: 617 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (October 23, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 148427198X
- ISBN-13: 978-1484271988
Go for Java Programmers: Learn the Google Go Programming Language
Get an in-depth introduction to the Go programming language and its associated standard runtime libraries. This book is targeted towards programmers that already know the Java programming language and uses that Java knowledge to direct the learning of Go. You will get a deep understanding of the Go language and obtain a good introduction to the extensive Go standard libraries.
This Go for Java Programmers book teaches Go through clear descriptions of Go features, contrasting them with similar Java features and via providing extensive code examples. After reading this book you will be knowledgeable enough about Go and its libraries to begin doing effective programming using the Go language.
What You Will Learn
- Discover how the Go and Java languages and development experience compare and contrast
- Examine the key Go Runtime libraries and how they compare to Java libraries
- See when it is appropriate to use the Go language instead of the Java language
- Read and understand programs written in Go
- Write many programs in Go
- Determine when Go is an appropriate language to develop applications in
Go for Java Programmers is structured more like a tutorial than a reference document. It covers key features of Go, but not every little detail as a reference might. Its goal is to get you competent enough in Go and its runtime that you can begin to effectively write Go programs.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Magic Water-Absorbing Quick Hair Drying Towel Comb Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]