Extending Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Apps with Low Code
- Paperback: 342 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (January 6, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1803232315
- ISBN-13: 978-1803232317
Extending Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Apps with Low Code: Create tailor-made Dynamics 365 CE apps using the powerful low-code capabilities of Power Platform and customize your Dynamics 365 customer engagement apps to increase business productivity and customer value at scale using a low-code approach
Extending Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Apps with Low Code helps you gain a comprehensive, practical understanding of how a no-code/low-code project approach works for Dynamics 365 (D365) Customer Engagement (CE). This book covers the most relevant native capabilities for configuration, along with real-world scenarios to showcase the magic of extending D365 CE apps with Power Platform.
The book starts by identifying different scenarios and use cases to extend D365 CE apps with a low-code approach. You’ll learn about the different capabilities of Dataverse and Power Apps used to extend native applications. Next, you’ll discover how to leverage Power Apps, both Canvas apps and model-driven apps, and Power Pages, to build apps and portals around D365 CE processes. You’ll also explore Power Automate’s capabilities to create or modify business processes, as well as incorporate new processes and automation. As you advance, you’ll also discover how Power Virtual Agents can be implemented in D365 CE apps. The book concludes by teaching you to integrate Power BI natively with customer engagement, thus facilitating the construction of advanced reports and dashboards.
- Leverage the capabilities of Dataverse and Power Apps to extend Dynamics 365 CE native applications
- Create Canvas and model-driven apps on top of Dynamics 365 CE applications
- Integrate AI Builder capabilities with Dynamics 365 CE for advanced solutions
- Create automation with business process flow, cloud flows, and classic workflows
- Deploy a chatbot and integrate it with Dynamics 365 CE processes
- Embed Power BI dashboards and reports in Dynamics 365 CE apps
By the end of this Extending Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Apps with Low Code book, you’ll have gained hands-on expertise in customizing CE apps with Power Platform to deliver more scalable and maintainable solutions.