CompTIA A+ Practice Test Core 1 (220-1101)
- Paperback: 210 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (September 28, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1837634726
- ISBN-13: 978-1837634729
CompTIA A+ Practice Test Core 1 (220-1101): Test the knowledge you’ve gained while preparing for the exam through a wide variety of exam-oriented questions from each of the five exam domains
CompTIA A+ certification is a trusted credential that’s highly sought after by professionals looking to prove their mettle in today’s digital world. This book will provide you with exam-oriented practice material mirroring the A+ exam’s level of difficulty to prepare you for every challenge that the exam might throw at you.
This book is a compilation of hundreds of carefully curated practice questions on each domain, including mobile devices, networking, hardware, virtualization and cloud computing, as well as hardware and network troubleshooting. The realistic tests are designed in a way to help you accelerate your preparation to achieve the industry-celebrated A+ certification.
- Install and configure laptop hardware and components
- Compare and contrast common networking hardware and protocols for wireless networking
- Select and install storage devices
- Deploy and configure multifunction devices/printers and settings
- Troubleshoot problems related to motherboards, RAM, CPU, and power
- Summarize aspects of client-side virtualization and cloud computing concepts
By the end of this CompTIA A+ Practice Test Core 1 (220-1101) practice book, you’ll be well-prepared to pass the CompTIA A+ Core 1 (220-1101) exam with confidence.