- Paperback: 368 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (October 25, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1718502583
- ISBN-13: 978-1718502581
AVR Workshop: A Hands-On Introduction with 60 Projects: Build more than 55 hands-on, wide-ranging projects with the popular and versatile AVR family of microcontrollers
AVR Workshop is a comprehensive introduction to working with the Microchip AVR 8-bit family of microcontrollers – made famous through their use in Arduino and other compatible boards. Whether you’re an absolute beginner or longtime electronics enthusiast, this book gives you the latest coding and hardware knowledge required to build 60 projects.
Rather than relying on libraries that hide operations under the hood, AVR Workshop teaches the basic C programming skills you need to work directly with ATmega328P-PU and ATtiny85 microcontrollers. You’ll get your operation up and running, then go from blinking LEDs and handling various types of user input to creating real-time clocks and digital thermometers, and even controlling small motorized devices. Once you understand the basic properties of electricity and electronic components, you’ll learn how to:
- Detect input signals from external devices and put them to work
- Work with popular parts like LCDs, motors, servos, and interfacing chips
- Implement the SPI and I²C buses with AVR microcontrollers
- Send serial data between AVR and a computer with USART
- Use hardware interrupts, AVR timers, Pulse-Width Modulation, and EEPROM
- Write your own AVR libraries
Whether your aim is hobbyist tinkering or full product development, AVR Workshop will give you the skills to harness a wide variety of devices, sensors, motors, displays, and more with your AVR microcontroller and bring your own ideas to life.
Exclusive Offer! Order Front Closure Extra-Elastic Breathable Bra Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon.