Automating Workflows with GitHub Actions
- Paperback: 216 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (November 11, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1800560400
- ISBN-13: 978-1800560406
Automating Workflows with GitHub Actions: Build, test, and deploy code right from your GitHub repository by automating, customizing, and executing software development workflows with GitHub Actions
GitHub Actions is one of the most popular products that enables you to automate development tasks and improve your software development workflow. Automating Workflows with GitHub Actions uses real-world examples to help you automate everyday tasks and use your resources efficiently.
- Get to grips with the basics of GitHub and the YAML syntax
- Understand key concepts of GitHub Actions
- Discover how to create a self-hosted runner
- Migrate from other continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) platforms to GitHub Actions
- Collaborate with the GitHub Actions community and find technical help to navigate technical difficulties
- Publish your workflows in GitHub Marketplace
By the end of this Automating Workflows with GitHub Actions book, you’ll have developed the skills and experience needed to build and maintain your own CI/CD pipeline using GitHub Actions.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Multifunction Wireless Charging Clock Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]