A Power User’s Guide to FL Studio 21
- Paperback: 334 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (October 6, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1803234385
- ISBN-13: 978-1803234380
A Power User’s Guide to FL Studio 21: Learn critical music production techniques used by professional producers to create a signature sound, arranging, and mixing productions in FL Studio 21 from a Billboard charting JUNO nominated producer
A digital audio workstation empowering both aspiring and seasoned producers to create original music compositions, FL Studio has not only advanced the culture of collaboration across several genres but has provided a creative outlet for up-and-coming artists worldwide.
Achieving professional production prowess takes practice, market insight, and mentorship. This book explains how the author used FL Studio as a creative palette to build a successful career as a record producer, using specific techniques and workflow processes that only FL Studio can accommodate. You’ll develop a Power User’s mindset, create signature sounds using stock FL Studio One Shots, create top-level drum loops, learn about FL Studio’s VST’s, and approach arrangements from a practical and pop music perspective. This comprehensive guide covers everything from crafting and adding hypnotic melodies and chords, to mixing and mastering productions, and promoting those records to artists and companies, to take your career to the next level.
- Acquaint yourself with FL Studio tools and maintain high-level workflow habits and frameworks
- Create ear-catching top-line melodies and advanced chord progressions
- Produce custom sound design and signature production sound
- Explore techniques to produce drum patterns and rhythm
- Uncover advanced music theory and piano roll production techniques
- Become a maestro in arranging productions for smash hits
- Learn unconventional mixing and mastering techniques
- Find tips on approaching, negotiating, and placing productions with artists, TV, advertising, and film companies
By the end of this A Power User’s Guide to FL Studio 21 book, you’ll be able to create original productions from scratch using FL Studio’s virtual instruments and sound kits, mix and master the finished production, and arrange it using the Billboard-charting formula.