Writing API Tests with Karate
- Paperback: 326 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (May 19, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1837638268
- ISBN-13: 978-1837638260
Writing API Tests with Karate: Unlock the full potential of Karate with this comprehensive guide to effortlessly setup, write, run, optimize, and report test results
Software in recent years is moving away from centralized systems and monoliths to smaller, scalable components that communicate with each other through APIs. Testing these communication interfaces is becoming increasingly important to ensure the security, performance, and extensibility of the software. A powerful tool to achieve safe and robust applications is Karate, an easy-to-use, and powerful software testing framework.
In this book, you’ll work with different modules of karate to get tailored solutions for modern test challenges. You’ll be exploring interface testing, UI testing as well as performance testing.
- Understand the basic concepts of Karate and its functionality
- Integrate and use it effectively to solve your testing needs
- Extend Karate and customize its functionality for your use cases
- Explore different testing methods and their use cases
- Run your tests to check the software development lifecycle
- Get to know more about Karate’s UI and performance test approaches
By the end of this Writing API Tests with Karate book, you’ll be able to use the Karate framework in your software development lifecycle to make your APIs and applications robust and trustworthy.
Exclusive Offer! Order 3-in-1 High Protection Quick Car Coating Spray Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Offer Expires Soon.