Vue.js 3 Design Patterns and Best Practices
- Paperback: 296 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (May 30, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1803238070
- ISBN-13: 978-1803238074
Vue.js 3 Design Patterns and Best Practices: Enhance your Vue 3 development skills to build high-performing single and progressive page applications with Vite, Pinia, and Web Workers
If you’re familiar with the progressive Vue framework for creating responsive user interfaces, you’ll be impressed with its latest iteration, Vue 3, which introduces new concepts and approaches design patterns that are uncommon in other libraries or frameworks. By building on your foundational knowledge of Vue 3 and software engineering principles, this book will enable you to evaluate the trade-offs of different approaches to building robust applications.
This Vue.js 3 Design Patterns and Best Practices book covers Vue 3 from the basics, including components and directives, and progressively moves on to more advanced topics such as routing, state management, web workers, and offline storage. Starting with a simple page, you’ll gradually build a fully functional multithreaded, offline, and installable progressive web application.
- Discover the full potential of the powerful and progressive Vue 3 framework
- Explore software principles and design patterns to build maintainable applications
- Create an efficient development environment using Vite and optimize your code and workflow
- Identify and apply proven design patterns to solve common problems in your web application’s architecture
- Refactor your codebase to improve your application’s organization, scalability, and maintainability
- Follow best practices for your code, organization, architecture, and user experience implementation
By the time you finish reading this Vue book, not only will you have learned how to build applications, but you’ll also understand how to solve common problems efficiently by applying existing design patterns. With this knowledge, you’ll avoid reinventing the wheel for every project, saving time and creating software that’s adaptable to future changes.