Vue.js 3 By Example
- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (April 26, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1838826343
- ISBN-13: 978-1838826345
With its huge ecosystem and wide adoption, Vue is one of the leading frameworks thanks to its ease of use when developing applications. This Vue.js 3 By Example book will help you understand how you can leverage Vue.js 3.0 effectively to develop impressive apps quickly using its latest version – Vue 3.0.
The book takes an example-based approach to help you get to grips with the basics of Vue 3 and create a simple application by exploring features such as components and directives. You’ll then enhance your app building skills by learning how to test the app with Jest and Vue Test Utils. As you advance, you’ll understand how to write non-web apps with Vue 3, create cross-platform desktop apps with the Electron plugin, and build a multi-purpose mobile app with Vue and Ionic. You’ll also be able to develop web apps with Vue 3 that interact well with GraphQL APIs. Finally, you’ll build a chat app that performs real-time communication using Vue 3 and Laravel.
- Get to grips with Vue architecture, components, props, directives, mixins, and other advanced features
- Understand the Vue 3 template system and use directives
- Use third-party libraries such as Vue Router for routing and Vuex for state management
- Create GraphQL APIs to power your Vue 3 web apps
- Build cross-platform Vue 3 apps with Electron and Ionic
- Make your Vue 3 apps more captivating with PrimeVue
- Build real-time communication apps with Vue 3 as the frontend and Laravel
By the end of this Vue.js 3 By Example book, you’ll have developed the skills you need to build real-world apps using Vue 3 by working through a range of projects.