vtiger CRM Beginner’s Guide
- Paperback: 248 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (July 11, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1849511861
- ISBN-13: 978-1849511865
Record and consolidate all your customer information with vtiger CRM
- Take control of your sales operations and customer relationships
- Make your sales team more productive and cohesive
- Organize sales processes better and automate them
- Create a custom interface specific to your business and empower your sales and customer service staff
vtiger CRM is free, full-featured, 100% Open Source CRM software ideal for small and medium businesses, with low-cost product support available to production users. It is used widely in dozens of countries with localization available in over 15 languages. If you want to manage your customer relationships successfully using one of the most dynamic CRM systems that is truly open source then this is the right book for you.
vtiger CRM Beginner’s Guide will show you how to unlock the power of the Open Source vtiger CRM system, to reorganize your sales processes and manage customer relationships better. It explains the basics of a CRM, going on to explain how to create a CRM using vtiger, adding extensions, plug-ins, and theming.
This book will teach you how to organize and streamline sales processes and customer service processes and to automate routine business processes to save valuable time. With it you can empower your sales force and start increasing sales. You can get more visibility to sales performance through centralized activity management and reporting. You will understand how vtiger receives data from external systems through its API and how you can use that API to get data into vtiger. You will discover how vtiger provides many extensibility and customization features to enable your CRM solution to meet the needs of your business and how use them correctly.
A step-by-step guide to using vtiger CRM to streamline your organization’s customer relationship management processes.
What you will learn from this book :
- Install and configure vtiger CRM on various platforms
- Organize and streamline sales force activities
- Manage customer service activities better
- Create an interface that is specific to your business
- Automate business processes
- Integrate your customer database with your website
- Install and use vtiger extensions
- Create custom modules in vtiger
This book covers the basics of installing and using a CRM system, explaining how to implement vtiger’s powerful features for your business, adding extensions, plug-ins, and theming. It provides a step-by-step guide to installing, configuring, and customizing vtiger even at the code level, with practical advice and directions.
Who this book is written for
This is book is written for IT professionals and business managers who have power-user computer skills and are looking to improve sales management processes and/or customer service processes.
[download id=”244″ format=”1″]