Video Editing Made Easy with DaVinci Resolve 18
- Paperback: 340 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (April 21, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1801075255
- ISBN-13: 978-1801075251
Video Editing Made Easy with DaVinci Resolve 18: Boost your audience on social media by leveraging DaVinci Resolve 18 and share impressive micro-content with the guidance of a certified Blackmagic Design training partner
Micro content dominates social media marketing, but subpar editing and low-quality videos can shrink your audience. Elevate your social media game with DaVinci Resolve – the world’s most trusted name in color grading that has been used to grade Hollywood films, TV shows, and commercials. Version 18 enables you to edit, compose VFX, mix sound, and deliver videos for different platforms, including social media and the web.
You’ll learn the basics of using DaVinci Resolve 18 to create video content, by first gaining an overview of creating a complete short video for social media distribution directly from within the “Cut” page. You’ll discover advanced editing, VFX composition, color grading, and sound editing techniques to enhance your content and fix common video content issues that occur while using consumer cameras or mobile phones.
- Explore how to edit, add effects, and post to social media using the new Cut page
- Deliver video projects swiftly to a variety of social media formats using the Cut page
- Fix problems with videos, such as stabilizing footage and syncing audio
- Enhance the quality of your videos through color correction and other visual effects techniques
- Discover how to use the Neural Engine AI in the Studio Version of DaVinci Resolve to speed up your work
- Add subtitles and dubbed audio to help your videos reach a wider audience
By the end of this Video Editing Made Easy with DaVinci Resolve 18 book, you’ll be well-equipped to use DaVinci Resolve to edit, fix, finish, and publish short-form video content directly to social media sites such as YouTube, Twitter, and Vimeo.