Tiny C Projects
- Paperback: 384 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (December 27, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1633439828
- ISBN-13: 978-1633439825
Tiny C Projects: Learn the big skills of C programming by creating bite-size projects! Work your way through these 15 fun and interesting tiny challenges to master essential C techniques you’ll use in full-size applications.
Tiny C Projects is an engaging collection of 15 small programming challenges! This fun read develops your C abilities with lighthearted games like tic-tac-toe, utilities like a useful calendar, and thought-provoking exercises like encoding and cyphers. Jokes and lighthearted humor make even complex ideas fun to learn. Each project is small enough to complete in a weekend, and encourages you to evolve your code, add new functions, and explore the full capabilities of C.
The best way to gain programming skills is through hands-on projects this book offers 15 of them. C is required knowledge for systems engineers, game developers, and roboticists, and you can start writing your own C programs today. Carefully selected projects cover all the core coding skills, including storing and modifying text, reading and writing files, searching your computer’s directory system, and much more.
In Tiny C Projects you will learn how to:
- Create libraries of functions for handy use and re-use
- Process input through an I/O filter to generate customized output
- Use recursion to explore a directory tree and find duplicate files
- Develop AI for playing simple games
- Explore programming capabilities beyond the standard C library functions
- Evaluate and grow the potential of your programs
- Improve code to better serve users
Tiny C Projects teaches C gradually, from project to project. Covering a variety of interesting cases, from timesaving tools, simple games, directory utilities, and more, each program you write starts out simple and gets more interesting as you add features. Watch your tiny projects grow into real applications and improve your C skills, step by step.