The MVVM Pattern in .NET MAUI
- Paperback: 386 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (November 30, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1805125001
- ISBN-13: 978-1805125006
The MVVM Pattern in .NET MAUI: Dive into MVVM and .NET MAUI and master how to effectively apply the design pattern with the help of this practical guide
In today’s fast-paced world of software development, teams need to be efficient, productive, and capable of rapidly adapting to changes in order to deliver high-quality products. Hence, to meet the demands of modern software development, it is crucial for developers to write maintainable and easy-to-test code. “MVVM in .NET MAUI” offers an in-depth exploration of the Model-View-View Model (MVVM) design pattern.
This The MVVM Pattern in .NET MAUI book demonstrates how the pattern helps in structuring code to embrace the separation of concerns, allowing for loosely-coupled UI and application logic, ultimately leading to more robust, maintainable, and testable code.
Further, the book will highlight .NET MAUI’s capabilities and features and will delve into the essential components within the framework that facilitate applying the MVVM pattern. With the help of a sample application, “MVVM in .NET MAUI” guides you through both essential and advanced usages of the MVVM pattern. This hands-on approach ensures that you can grasp the practical aspects of the pattern and apply it successfully in your .NET MAUI projects.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the MVVM design pattern
- Learn about the components that enable MVVM in .NET MAUI
- Apply the MVVM pattern in practice within .NET MAUI
- Master databinding in .NET MAUI
- Learn how to navigate from within a View Model
- Find out how to effectively write testable code and unit tests
- Understand how to handle and validate user input
- Gather knowledge in building localizable and accessible apps
By the end of this The MVVM Pattern in .NET MAUI book, you will have gained a comprehensive understanding of the MVVM design pattern, its relevance in the context of .NET MAUI, and the skills required to successfully apply it in practice.