The Applied TensorFlow and Keras Workshop
- Paperback: 174 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (July 30, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1800201214
- ISBN-13: 978-1800201217
The Applied TensorFlow and Keras Workshop, 2nd Edition: Cut through the noise and get real results with this workshop for beginners. Use a project-based approach to exploring machine learning with TensorFlow and Keras.
Machine learning gives computers the ability to learn like humans. It is becoming increasingly transformational to businesses in many forms, and a key skill to learn to prepare for the future digital economy.
As a beginner, you’ll unlock a world of opportunities by learning the techniques you need to contribute to the domains of machine learning, deep learning, and modern data analysis using the latest cutting-edge tools.
The Applied TensorFlow and Keras Workshop, Second Edition begins by showing you how neural networks work. After you’ve understood the basics, you will train a few networks by altering their hyperparameters. To build on your skills, you’ll learn how to select the most appropriate model to solve the problem in hand. While tackling advanced concepts, you’ll discover how to assemble a deep learning system by bringing together all the essential elements necessary for building a basic deep learning system – data, model, and prediction. Finally, you’ll explore ways to evaluate the performance of your model, and improve it using techniques such as model evaluation and hyperparameter optimization.
- Familiarize yourself with the components of a neural network
- Understand the different types of problems that can be solved using neural networks
- Explore different ways to select the right architecture for your model
- Make predictions with a trained model using TensorBoard
- Discover the components of Keras and ways to leverage its features in your model
- Explore how you can deal with new data by learning ways to retrain your model
By the end of this The Applied TensorFlow and Keras Workshop, 2nd Edition book, you’ll have learned how to build a Bitcoin app that predicts future prices, and be able to build your own models for other projects.