Strategizing Continuous Delivery in the Cloud
- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (August 18, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1837637539
- ISBN-13: 978-1837637539
Strategizing Continuous Delivery in the Cloud: Discover various cloud services alongside modern software development practices and tools with the guidance of two industry leaders in DevOps
Many organizations are embracing cloud technology to remain competitive, but implementing and adopting development processes while modernizing a cloud-based ecosystem can be challenging.
Strategizing Continuous Delivery in the Cloud helps you modernize continuous delivery and achieve infrastructure-application convergence in the cloud. You’ll learn the differences between cloud-based and traditional delivery approaches and develop a tailored strategy. You’ll discover how to secure your cloud delivery environment, ensure software security, run different test types, and test in the pre-production and production stages.
You’ll also get to grips with the prerequisites for onboarding cloud-based continuous delivery for organizational and technical aspects. Then, you’ll explore key aspects of readiness to overcome core challenges in your cloud journey, including GitOps, progressive delivery controllers, feature flagging, differences between cloud-based and traditional tools, and implementing cloud chaos engineering.
- Uncover the foundation for modernizing continuous delivery and prepare for continuous delivery in cloud
- Build fast, efficient, secure, and interoperable software for real-world results
- Understand end-to-end continuous delivery for multi-cloud, hybrid, and on-premise
- Set up and scale continuous delivery in the cloud for maximum return
- Implement cost optimization for continuous delivery in the cloud
- Discover trends and advancements in CD with cloud-native technologies
By the end of this Strategizing Continuous Delivery in the Cloud book, you’ll be well-equipped to select the right cloud environment and technologies for CD and be able to explore techniques for implementing CD in the cloud.