Software Architecture with C# 9 and .NET 5 – Second Edition
- Paperback: 700 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 2nd edition (December 28, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1800566042
- ISBN-13: 978-1800566040
Software Architecture with C# 9 and .NET 5, 2nd Edition: Design scalable and high-performance enterprise applications using the latest features of C# 9 and .NET 5 IMO
Software architecture is the practice of implementing structures and systems that streamline the software development process and improve the quality of an app. This fully revised and expanded second edition, featuring the latest features of .NET 5 and C# 9, enables you to acquire the key skills, knowledge, and best practices required to become an effective software architect.
This Software Architecture with C# 9 and .NET 5, Second Edition features additional explanation of the principles of Software architecture, including new chapters on Azure Service Fabric, Kubernetes, and Blazor. It also includes more discussion on security, microservices, and DevOps, including GitHub deployments for the software development cycle.
You will begin by understanding how to transform user requirements into architectural needs and exploring the differences between functional and non-functional requirements. Next, you will explore how to carefully choose a cloud solution for your infrastructure, along with the factors that will help you manage your app in a cloud-based environment.
- Use different techniques to overcome real-world architectural challenges and solve design consideration issues
- Apply architectural approaches such as layered architecture, service-oriented architecture (SOA), and microservices
- Leverage tools such as containers, Docker, Kubernetes, and Blazor to manage microservices effectively
- Get up to speed with Azure tools and features for delivering global solutions
- Program and maintain Azure Functions using C# 9 and its latest features
- Understand when it is best to use test-driven development (TDD) as an approach for software development
- Write automated functional test cases
- Get the best of DevOps principles to enable CI/CD environments
Finally, you will discover software design patterns and various software approaches that will allow you to solve common problems faced during development.
By the end of this Software Architecture with C# 9 and .NET 5, 2nd Edition book, you will be able to build and deliver highly scalable enterprise-ready apps that meet your organization’s business requirements.