Scalable Data Architecture with Java
- Paperback: 382 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (September 30, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1801073082
- ISBN-13: 978-1801073080
Scalable Data Architecture with Java: Orchestrate data architecting solutions using Java and related technologies to evaluate, recommend and present the most suitable solution to leadership and clients
Java architectural patterns and tools help architects to build reliable, scalable, and secure data engineering solutions that collect, manipulate, and publish data.
This Scalable Data Architecture with Java book will help you make the most of the architecting data solutions available with clear and actionable advice from an expert.
You’ll start with an overview of data architecture, exploring responsibilities of a Java data architect, and learning about various data formats, data storage, databases, and data application platforms as well as how to choose them. Next, you’ll understand how to architect a batch and real-time data processing pipeline. You’ll also get to grips with the various Java data processing patterns, before progressing to data security and governance. The later chapters will show you how to publish Data as a Service and how you can architect it. Finally, you’ll focus on how to evaluate and recommend an architecture by developing performance benchmarks, estimations, and various decision metrics.
- Analyze and use the best data architecture patterns for problems
- Understand when and how to choose Java tools for a data architecture
- Build batch and real-time data engineering solutions using Java
- Discover how to apply security and governance to a solution
- Measure performance, publish benchmarks, and optimize solutions
- Evaluate, choose, and present the best architectural alternatives
- Understand how to publish Data as a Service using GraphQL and a REST API
By the end of this book, you’ll be able to successfully orchestrate data architecture solutions using Java and related technologies as well as to evaluate and present the most suitable solution to your clients.