SAS Stored Processes: A Practical Guide to Developing Web Applications
- Paperback: 338 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 1st edition (June 7, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484259246
- ISBN-13: 978-1484259245
SAS Stored Processes: A Practical Guide to Developing Web Applications shows you how to use SAS Stored Processes to create amazing visualizations
Customize the SAS Stored Process web application to create amazing tools for end users. This book shows you how to use stored processes – SAS programs stored on a server and executed as required by requesting applications.
What You Will Learn
- Know the benefits of stored processes
- Write your own tools in SAS
- Make a stored process generate its own HTML menu
- Pass data between stored processes
- Utilize data generated by SAS
- Convert a SAS program into a stored process
While this approach is not common with SAS users, some have had amazing results. People who have SAS skills usually do not have web development skills, and those with web development skills usually do not have SAS skills. Some people have both skills but are unaware of how to connect them with the SAS Stored Process web application. This book shows you how to leverage your skills for success.