Salesforce for Beginners – Second Edition
- Paperback: 532 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 2nd edition (October 31, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1803239107
- ISBN-13: 978-1803239101
Salesforce for Beginners, 2nd Edition: Learn how to leverage the Salesforce platform for sales, service, marketing, and automating business activities from a 360-degree perspective
Salesforce is the world’s leading Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, helping businesses connect with their constituents and partners. This Salesforce for Beginners, Second Edition book will give you a comprehensive introduction to managing sales, marketing, customer relationships, and overall administration for your organization. You’ll learn how to configure and use Salesforce for maximum efficiency and return on investment.
This book will teach you how to create activities, manage leads, manage users, set up security, customize your UX, work with third-party applications, build flows, develop your prospects and sales pipeline using opportunities and accounts, understand how you can enhance marketing activities using campaigns and much more. Packed with real-world business use cases, this Salesforce book will show you how to analyze your business information accurately to make productive decisions for your business. As you advance, you’ll learn how to build various reports and dashboards in Salesforce to derive valuable business insights. Finally, you’ll explore tools such as Salesforce Flows, approval processes, and assignment rules to achieve business process automation and set out on the path to becoming a successful Salesforce administrator.
- Explore business development with leads, accounts and contacts in Salesforce
- Find out how stages and sales processes help you manage your opportunity pipeline
- Achieve marketing goals using Salesforce campaigns
- Perform business analysis using reports and dashboards
- Practice automating business processes with Salesforce Flow
- Gain a high-level overview of the items in the administration section
- Grasp the different aspects needed to build an effective Salesforce security model
By the end of the Salesforce for Beginners, 2nd Edition book, you will know how to manipulate Salesforce to achieve your business goals.