React Key Concepts
- Paperback: 590 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (December 26, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1803234504
- ISBN-13: 978-1803234502
React Key Concepts: Build the understanding, skills, and experience to confidently implement React in your next project with this fast-paced overview of React fundamentals
Maximilian Schwarzmuller is a bestselling instructor who has helped over two million students worldwide learn how to code, and his latest React video course (React – The Complete Guide) has over six hundred thousand students on Udemy.
Max has written this quick-start reference to help you get to grips with the world of React programming. Simple explanations, relevant examples, and a clear, concise approach make this fast-paced guide the ideal resource for busy developers.
- Build modern, user-friendly, and reactive web apps
- Create components and utilize props to pass data between them
- Handle events, perform state updates, and manage conditional content
- Apply styles dynamically and conditionally to create a modern UI
- Use advanced state management techniques such as React’s context API
- Utilize React router to render different pages for different URLs
- Understand key best practices and optimization opportunities
This React Key Concepts book distills the core concepts of React and draws together its key features with neat summaries, thus perfectly complementing other in-depth teaching resources. So, whether you’ve just finished Max’s React video course and are looking for a handy reference tool, or you’ve been using a variety of other learning materials and now need a single study guide to bring everything together, this is the ideal companion to support you through your next React projects. Plus, it’s fully up to date for React 18, so you can be sure you’re ready to go with the latest version.