Learning Spring Boot 3.0 – Third Edition
- Paperback: 270 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 3rd edition (December 30, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1803233303
- ISBN-13: 978-1803233307
Learning Spring Boot 3.0, 3rd Edition: Build Java web apps without wasting any time with this third edition of the best-selling Spring Boot guide for beginners, updated and enhanced with defining features of Spring Boot 3
Spring Boot 3 brings more than just the powerful ability to build secure web apps on top of a rock-solid database. It delivers new options for testing, deployment, Docker support, and native images for GraalVM, along with ways to squeeze out more efficient usage of existing resources.
This Learning Spring Boot 3.0, Third Edition of the bestseller starts off by helping you build a simple app, and then shows you how to secure, test, bundle, and deploy it to production. Next, you’ll familiarize yourself with the ability to go “native” and release using GraalVM. As you advance, you’ll explore reactive programming and get a taste of scalable web controllers and data operations. The book goes into detail about GraalVM native images and deployment, teaching you how to secure your application using both routes and method-based rules and enabling you to apply the lessons you’ve learned to any problem. If you want to gain a thorough understanding of building robust applications using the core functionality of Spring Boot, then this is the book for you.
- Create powerful, production-grade web applications with minimal fuss
- Support multiple environments with one artifact, and add production-grade support with features
- Find out how to tweak your Java apps through different properties
- Enhance the security model of your apps
- Make use of enhancing features such as native deployment and reactive programming in Spring Boot
- Build anything from lightweight unit tests to fully running embedded web container integration tests
- Get a glimpse of reactive programming and decide if it’s the right approach for you
By the end of this Learning Spring Boot 3.0, 3rd Edition book, you’ll be able to build an entire suite of web applications using Spring Boot and deploy them to any platform you need.