React 18 Design Patterns and Best Practices, Fourth Edition
- Paperback: 488 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 4th edition (August 9, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1803233109
- ISBN-13: 978-1803233109
React 18 Design Patterns and Best Practices, 4th Edition: Dive in and discover how to build awesome React web apps that you can scale and maintain using design patterns and the latest industry insights
React helps you work smarter, not harder but to reap the benefits of this popular JS library and its components, you need a straightforward guide that will teach you how to make the most of it.
React 18 Design Patterns and Best Practices, Fourth Edition will help you use React effectively to make your applications more flexible, easier to maintain, and improve their performance, while giving your workflow a huge boost. Featuring an improved logical flow of topics throughout the chapters as well as adding more practical knowledge and best practices to your developer toolbox, the thoroughly updated fourth edition makes learning even easier.
The book is split into three parts; the first will teach you the fundamentals of React patterns, the second will dive into the inner workings of React, and the third will focus on real-life implications. All the code samples are updated to the latest version of React and you’ll also find plenty of new additions that explore React 18 and Node 18’s newest features, alongside MonoRepo Architecture and an extensive chapter on TypeScript.
- Get familiar with the new React 18 and Node 18 features
- Explore TypeScript’s basic and advanced capabilities
- Make components communicate with each other by applying consolidate patterns
- Dive into MonoRepo architecture
- Use server-side rendering to make applications load faster
- Write a comprehensive set of tests to create robust and maintainable code
- Build high-performing applications by styling and optimizing React components
By the end of this React 18 Design Patterns and Best Practices, 4th Edition book, you’ll be able to avoid developmental headaches with a new set of skills that will help you efficiently build and deploy real-world React web applications.