R3 Corda for Architects and Developers
- Hardcover: 135 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 1st edition (September 13, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484245288
- ISBN-13: 978-1484245286
R3 Corda for Architects and Developers: With Case Studies in Finance, Insurance, Healthcare, Travel, Telecom, and Agriculture
Explore the entire R3 Corda ecosystem using theory, labs, and use cases. This book introduces distributed ledger technology, Corda architecture, and smart contract programming in Java, guiding you through testing and deployment. Further, you will explore various business problems in finance, insurance, healthcare, travel, and agriculture and discover how Corda can solve these issues through its unique and efficient distributed ledger technology. These business scenarios come with flowcharts, diagrams, and sample code that stakeholders can refer to and further enhance during live projects.
What You Will Learn
- Work with distributed ledger technology
- Discover Corda’s differentiators
- Develop smart contracts, states, and business flows on Corda
- Take advantage of Corda in your business by going through case studies in various domains
After reading R3 Corda for Architects and Developers, you will understand how efficient usage of Corda can create value for your business processes by making business intelligence more readily available, user friendly, and interactive.