- Paperback: 772 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (April 24, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484269071
- ISBN-13: 978-1484269077
Protective Security: Creating Military-Grade Defenses for Your Digital Business
This book shows you how military counter-intelligence principles and objectives are applied. It provides you with valuable advice and guidance to help your business understand threat vectors and the measures needed to reduce the risks and impacts to your organization. You will know how business-critical assets are compromised: cyberattack, data breach, system outage, pandemic, natural disaster, and many more.
Rather than being compliance-concentric, this Protective Security: Creating Military-Grade Defenses for Your Digital Business book focuses on how your business can identify the assets that are most valuable to your organization and the threat vectors associated with these assets. You will learn how to apply appropriate mitigation controls to reduce the risks within suitable tolerances.
What You Will Learn
- Take a deep dive into legal and regulatory perspectives and how an effective protective security strategy can help fulfill these ever-changing requirements
- Know where compliance fits into a company-wide protective security strategy
- Secure your digital footprint
- Build effective 5 D network architectures: Defend, detect, delay, disrupt, deter
- Secure manufacturing environments to balance a minimal impact on productivity
- Securing your supply chains and the measures needed to ensure that risks are minimized
You will gain a comprehensive understanding of the value that effective protective security provides and how to develop an effective strategy for your type of business.