Modern Web Development with ASP.NET Core 3 – Second Edition
- Paperback: 788 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (June 25, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1789619769
- ISBN-13: 978-1789619768
Modern Web Development with ASP.NET Core 3, 2nd Edition: Take your skills to the next level by using the latest features of Visual Studio 2019, Entity Framework Core 3, .NET Core 3 and C# 8 to design robust web applications
ASP.NET has been the de-facto choice of web developers for a long time. With ASP.NET Core 3, Microsoft has made internal changes to the framework along with introducing new additions that will change the way you approach web development. This Mastering ASP.NET Core 3.0, Second Edition has been thoroughly updated to help you make the most of the latest features in the framework, right from gRPC and conventions to a new chapter on Blazor.
You’ll begin with an overview of the essential topics, exploring the Model-View-Controller (MVC) pattern, various platforms, dependencies, and frameworks. Next in this Mastering ASP.NET Core 3.0, 2nd Edition book, you’ll learn how to set up and configure the MVC environment, before delving into advanced routing options. As you advance, you’ll get to grips with controllers and actions to process requests, and later understand how to create HTML inputs into models. Moving on, you’ll discover the essential aspects of syntax and processes when working with Razor. You’ll also get up to speed with client-side development and explore the testing, logging, scalability, and security aspects of ASP.NET Core. Finally, you’ll learn how to deploy ASP.NET Core to several environments such as Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and Docker.
- Understand the new capabilities of ASP.NET Core 3.0
- Become well-versed with how to configure ASP.NET Core to use it to its full potential
- Create controllers and action methods, and understand how to maintain state
- Implement and validate forms and retrieve information from them
- Improve productivity by enforcing reuse, process forms, and effective security measures
- Delve into the new Blazor development model
- Deploy ASP.NET Core applications to new environments such as Microsoft Azure, AWS, and Docker
By the end of the Modern Web Development with ASP.NET Core 3, Second Edition book, you’ll be well versed with development in ASP.NET Core and will have a deep understanding of how to interact with the framework and work cross-platform.