Microsoft Intune Cookbook
- Paperback: 574 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (January 19, 2024)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1805126547
- ISBN-13: 978-1805126546
Microsoft Intune Cookbook: Over 75 recipes for configuring, managing, and automating your identities, apps, and endpoint devices. Get started with Microsoft Intune and explore its many facets, including task automation with Microsoft Graph.
Microsoft Intune is a cloud-managed mobile device management (MDM) tool that empowers you to manage your end-user device estate across various platforms. While it is an excellent platform, the initial setup and configuration can be a daunting process, and mistakes made early on can be more challenging to resolve later. This book addresses these issues by guiding you through the end-to-end configuration of an Intune environment, incorporating best practices and utilizing the latest functionalities.
In addition to setting up your environment, you’ll delve into the Microsoft Graph platform to understand the underlying mechanisms behind the web GUI. This knowledge will enable you to automate a significant portion of your daily tasks using PowerShell.
- Set up your Intune tenant and associated platform connections
- Create and deploy device policies to your organization’s devices
- Find out how to package and deploy your applications
- Explore different ways to monitor and report on your environment
- Leverage PowerShell to automate your daily tasks
- Understand the underlying workings of the Microsoft Graph platform and how it interacts with Intune
By the end of this Microsoft Intune Cookbook book, you’ll have established an Intune environment that supports Windows, Apple iOS, Apple macOS, and Android devices. You’ll possess the expertise to add new configurations, policies, and applications, tailoring an environment to your specific requirements. Additionally, you’ll have the ability to troubleshoot any issues that may arise and package and deploy your company applications. Overall, this book is an excellent resource for anyone who wants to learn how to use Microsoft Intune to manage their organization’s end-user devices.