Microsoft 365 Security, Compliance, and Identity Administration
- Paperback: 630 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (August 18, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1804611921
- ISBN-13: 978-1804611920
Microsoft 365 Security, Compliance, and Identity Administration: Explore expert tips and techniques to effectively manage the security, compliance, and identity features within your Microsoft 365 applications
The Microsoft 365 Security, Compliance, and Identity Administration is designed to help you manage, implement, and monitor security and compliance solutions for Microsoft 365 environments.
With this book, you’ll first configure, administer identity and access within Microsoft 365. You’ll learn about hybrid identity, authentication methods, and conditional access policies with Microsoft Intune. Next, you’ll discover how RBAC and Azure AD Identity Protection can be used to detect risks and secure information in your organization. You’ll also explore concepts such as Microsoft Defender for endpoint and identity, along with threat intelligence. As you progress, you’ll uncover additional tools and techniques to configure and manage Microsoft 365, including Azure Information Protection, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), and Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps.
- Get up to speed with implementing and managing identity and access
- Understand how to employ and manage threat protection
- Manage Microsoft 365’s governance and compliance features
- Implement and manage information protection techniques
- Explore best practices for effective configuration and deployment
- Ensure security and compliance at all levels of Microsoft 365
By the end of this Microsoft 365 Security, Compliance, and Identity Administration book, you’ll be well-equipped to manage and implement security measures within your Microsoft 365 suite successfully.