MATLAB for Machine Learning, Second Edition
- Paperback: 374 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 2nd edition (January 30, 2024)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1835087698
- ISBN-13: 978-1835087695
MATLAB for Machine Learning, 2nd Edition: Master MATLAB tools for creating machine learning applications through effective code writing, guided by practical examples showcasing the versatility of machine learning in real-world applications
Discover why the MATLAB programming environment is highly favored by researchers and math experts for machine learning with this guide which is designed to enhance your proficiency in both machine learning and deep learning using MATLAB, paving the way for advanced applications.
By navigating the versatile machine learning tools in the MATLAB environment, you’ll learn how to seamlessly interact with the workspace. You’ll then move on to data cleansing, data mining, and analyzing various types of data in machine learning, and visualize data values on a graph. As you progress, you’ll explore various classification and regression techniques, skillfully applying them with MATLAB functions.
This MATLAB for Machine Learning, Second Edition book teaches you the essentials of neural networks, guiding you through data fitting, pattern recognition, and cluster analysis. You’ll also explore feature selection and extraction techniques for performance improvement through dimensionality reduction. Finally, you’ll leverage MATLAB tools for deep learning and managing convolutional neural networks.
- Discover different ways to transform data into valuable insights
- Explore the different types of regression techniques
- Grasp the basics of classification through Naive Bayes and decision trees
- Use clustering to group data based on similarity measures
- Perform data fitting, pattern recognition, and cluster analysis
- Implement feature selection and extraction for dimensionality reduction
- Harness MATLAB tools for deep learning exploration
By the end of the MATLAB for Machine Learning, 2nd Edition book, you’ll be able to put it all together by applying major machine learning algorithms in real-world scenarios.