Growth Product Manager’s Handbook
- Paperback: 292 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (January 30, 2024)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1837635951
- ISBN-13: 978-1837635955
Growth Product Manager’s Handbook: Achieve sustainable product growth with expert insights on data-driven decision-making and growth strategies to accelerate company’s growth
In the dynamic landscape of modern product management, professionals face a myriad of challenges, spanning customer acquisition, monetization, user retention, competition, and technical expertise. To overcome these hurdles, this book crystalizes growth strategies that revolve around harnessing the power of data, experimentation, and user insights to drive growth for a product.
This handbook serves as your guide to exploring the essential growth product management models and their applications in various contexts, unveiling their role in enhancing revenue performance and customer retention. Along the way, actionable steps will steer you in implementing these models while helping you better understand your users, experiment with new features and marketing strategies, and measure the impact of your efforts, ultimately guiding you to achieve your customer retention and lifetime customer goals.
- Understand key growth product management models such as lean startup, pirate metrics, and AARRR frameworks
- Optimize journeys, improve UX, and personalize interactions with retention and loyalty strategies
- Explore model applications in SaaS, e-commerce, and mobile app development
- Implement practical actions to prioritize, experiment, and measure
- Get to grips with techniques of service, feedback, and rewards for customer retention
- Set and achieve customer lifetime value goals for success
- Discover effective strategies for achieving your customer-for-life goals
By the end of this Growth Product Manager’s Handbook book, you’ll have gained advanced insights into growth product management, models, and growth strategies, and when and how to use them to achieve customer-for-life goals and optimized revenue performance.