Mastering Wireshark 3 – Second Edition [Video]
Mastering Wireshark 3, 2nd Edition [Video]
English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 3h 41m | 840 MB
eLearning | Skill level: All Levels
Mastering Wireshark 3, Second Edition [Video]: Step up your network analysis and network forensics skills with Wireshark
Mastering Wireshark 3, 2nd Edition will help you gain expertise in securing your network. As you progress through the course, you will discover different and important ways to create, use, capture, and display filters.
Learn to master Wireshark’s features, analyze different layers of your network protocol, and search for abnormality in your network traffic. The course focuses on packet analysis for security tasks, command-line utilities, and tools that manage trace files.
You will delve into analyzing applications aimed primarily at web browsing; master commands that can also be set up and configured to run from the command prompt; and learn to use the new feature in Cisco routers and switches to capture packets directly from devices and mirror (SPAN) ports. Lastly, you’ll learn to expand upon the capabilities and functions of Wireshark plugins and APIs and build on your Python skills by using PyShark to modify how Wireshark captures and filters packets.
- Understand how to use Wireshark to help troubleshoot dropped packets, latency issues, and malicious activity on your network.
- Learn to capture and analyze network traffic to understand what is happening on your network.
- Troubleshoot network problems by analyzing network latency, performance, and availability. Detect, diagnose, and resolve network performance issues.
- Examine security issues to protect your network from malicious code and network vulnerabilities.
- Verify network communications to analyze your network strength and connections and ensure good network quality.
- Analyze network protocols to capture data for further analysis and understand of the technical means necessary packets.
- Analyze application protocols to troubleshoot network problems and use them to examine security problems.
- Expand Wireshark’s capabilities and functions with plugins and APIs.
- Use PyShark to modify how Wireshark captures and filters packets.
By the end of this course, you’ll have learned to customize Wireshark in-depth for network security analysis using commonly used protocols and to configure it effectively for troubleshooting and daily monitoring purposes.