Hands-On Explainable AI (XAI) with Python
- Paperback: 454 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (July 31, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1800208138
- ISBN-13: 978-1800208131
Hands-On Explainable AI (XAI) with Python: Resolve the black box models in your AI applications to make them fair, trustworthy, and secure. Familiarize yourself with the basic principles and tools to deploy Explainable AI (XAI) into your apps and reporting interfaces.
Effectively translating AI insights to business stakeholders requires careful planning, design, and visualization choices. Describing the problem, the model, and the relationships among variables and their findings are often subtle, surprising, and technically complex.
Hands-On Explainable AI (XAI) with Python will see you work with specific hands-on machine learning Python projects that are strategically arranged to enhance your grasp on AI results analysis. You will be building models, interpreting results with visualizations, and integrating XAI reporting tools and different applications.
You will build XAI solutions in Python, TensorFlow 2, Google Cloud’s XAI platform, Google Colaboratory, and other frameworks to open up the black box of machine learning models. The book will introduce you to several open-source XAI tools for Python that can be used throughout the machine learning project life cycle.
You will learn how to explore machine learning model results, review key influencing variables and variable relationships, detect and handle bias and ethics issues, and integrate predictions using Python along with supporting the visualization of machine learning models into user explainable interfaces.
- Plan for XAI through the different stages of the machine learning life cycle
- Estimate the strengths and weaknesses of popular open-source XAI applications
- Examine how to detect and handle bias issues in machine learning data
- Review ethics considerations and tools to address common problems in machine learning data
- Share XAI design and visualization best practices
- Integrate explainable AI results using Python models
- Use XAI toolkits for Python in machine learning life cycles to solve business problems
By the end of this Hands-On Explainable AI (XAI) with Python book, you will possess an in-depth understanding of the core concepts of XAI.