Mastering Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Paperback: 770 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (December 20, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1789951259
- ISBN-13: 978-1789951257
Mastering Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central: Develop customized business management solutions with the latest features of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Dynamics 365 Business Central is an all-in-one business management solution, which is easy to adopt and helps you make smarter business decisions. This book is a comprehensive guide to developing solutions with Microsoft ERP (in the cloud and also on-premises). It covers all aspects of developing extensions, right from preparing a sandbox environment to deploying a complete solution.
The book starts by introducing you to the Dynamics 365 Business Central platform and the new Modern Development Environment. You’ll then explore the sandbox concept, and see how to create sandboxes for development. As you advance, you’ll be able to build a complete advanced solution for Dynamics 365 Business Central with AL language and Visual Studio Code. You’ll then learn how to debug and deploy the extension and write automatic testing. The book will also take you through advanced topics like integration (with Azure Functions, web services, and APIs), DevOps and CI/CD techniques, and machine learning. You’ll discover how Dynamics 365 Business Central can be used with Office 365 apps. Finally, you’ll analyze different ways to move existing solutions to the new development model based on extensions.
- Create a sandbox environment with Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Handle source control management when developing solutions
- Explore extension testing, debugging, and deployment
- Create real-world business processes using Business Central and different Azure services
- Integrate Business Central with external applications
- Apply DevOps and CI/CD to development projects
- Move existing solutions to the new extension-based architecture
By the end of this Mastering Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central book, you’ll be able to develop highly customized solutions that meet the requirements of modern businesses using Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.