Machine Learning for Mobile
- Paperback: 274 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (December 31, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1788629353
- ISBN-13: 978-1788629355
Machine Learning for Mobile: Leverage the power of machine learning on mobiles and build intelligent mobile applications with ease
Machine learning presents an entirely unique opportunity in software development. It allows smartphones to produce an enormous amount of useful data that can be mined, analyzed, and used to make predictions. This book will help you master machine learning for mobile devices with easy-to-follow, practical examples.
You will begin with an introduction to machine learning on mobiles and grasp the fundamentals so you become well-acquainted with the subject. You will master supervised and unsupervised learning algorithms, and then learn how to build a machine learning model using mobile-based libraries such as Core ML, TensorFlow Lite, ML Kit, and Fritz on Android and iOS platforms. In doing so, you will also tackle some common and not-so-common machine learning problems with regard to Computer Vision and other real-world domains.
- Build intelligent machine learning models that run on Android and iOS
- Use machine learning toolkits such as Core ML, TensorFlow Lite, and more
- Learn how to use Google Mobile Vision in your mobile apps
- Build a spam message detection system using Linear SVM
- Using Core ML to implement a regression model for iOS devices
- Build image classification systems using TensorFlow Lite and Core ML
By the end of this Machine Learning for Mobile book, you will have explored machine learning in depth and implemented on-device machine learning with ease, thereby gaining a thorough understanding of how to run, create, and build real-time machine-learning applications on your mobile devices.