- Paperback: 504 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (October 31, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1789536898
- ISBN-13: 978-1789536898
Working with Odoo 12, 4th Edition: Learn Odoo and modernize your business and upgrade your enterprise management skills with the latest features of Odoo 12
Odoo is management software that contains a set of open source enterprise management applications that help you modernize your business.
Completely revised and updated, this comprehensive Learn Odoo guide is a fourth edition of Working with Odoo 12. This Working with Odoo 12, Fourth Edition book begins with an introduction to Odoo and helps you set up Odoo Online in your system. You’ll learn how to start a new company database in Odoo and the basics of Odoo sales management. You will explore customer relationship management in Odoo and its importance in a modern business environment. Moving on, you’ll learn how to install the purchasing application, set up suppliers, and begin purchasing and receiving products in Odoo. Next, you’ll learn how to use the MRP module to create, process, and schedule the manufacturing and production order. Once you get to grips with the basic applications, you’ll uncover how to customize Odoo to meet the specific needs of your business. You’ll learn some advanced techniques for searching and finding information, and you’ll be taken through business intelligence in Odoo. Towards the end of the book, you’ll go in-depth into Odoo’s architecture and learn to use Odoo’s API to integrate with other applications.
- Configure and customize a customer relationship management system
- Set up purchasing and receiving system functionality in your Odoo environment
- Understand manufacturing operations and processes with real-world examples
- Explore Odoo’s financial accounting and reporting features
- Use Odoo’s featured project management application to sort tasks
- Get to grips with the basics of Odoo administration and manage multi-company operations
By the end of the Learn Odoo book, you’ll be ready to use Odoo to build enterprise applications and set up the functional requirements for your business.