- Paperback: 540 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (September 20, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1789954118
- ISBN-13: 978-1789954111
Learn Ethereum: Explore the blockchain-based decentralized platform and understand how Ethereum works with DApps examples
Ethereum is a blockchain-based, decentralized computing platform that allows running smart contracts. This book provides a basic overview of how Ethereum works, its ecosystem, mining process, and the consensus mechanism. It also demonstrates a step-by-step approach for building decentralized applications.
This Learn Ethereum book begins with the very basics of Blockchain technology. Then it dives deep into the Ethereum architecture, framework and tools in its ecosystem. It also provides you an overview of ongoing research on Ethereum, for example, Layer 1 and 2 scaling solution, Stablecoin, ICO/STO/IEO, etc. Next, it explains Solidity language in detail, and provides step-by-step instructions for designing, developing, testing, deploying, and monitoring decentralized applications.
- Understand the concepts of blockchain and cryptocurrency
- Master Ethereum development tools such as Truffle, Remix IDE and Infura
- Delve into smart contract development
- Develop DApps frontend using Node.js, React.js, and Web3js API
- Learn Etherscan and other tools to secure and monitor smart contracts
- Develop and debug smart contracts by working with Remix
- Apply Truffle suite to compile, migrate, and unit test smart contracts
- Explore smart contracts such as ERC20 token and decentralized digital market
In addition, you’ll learn how to use Truffle, Remix, Infura, Metamask, and many other Ethereum technologies. It’ll also help you develop your own cryptocurrency by creating ERC20, and ERC721 smart contracts from scratch. Finally, we explain private blockchains, and you learn how to interact with smart contracts through wallets.