Learn Ethereum, Second Edition
- Paperback: 814 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 2nd edition (October 10, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1804616516
- ISBN-13: 978-1804616512
Learn Ethereum, 2nd Edition: Explore the Beacon chain, Ethereum’s PoS consensus, and the upcoming merge of Eth1 and Eth2, along with the challenges of scaling Ethereum and an overview of L1 and L2 scaling solutions
Ethereum is a blockchain-based, decentralized computing platform that allows the running of smart contracts. This book covers the latest Ethereum tools, frameworks, wallets, and second layers. It also demonstrates setting up and running Decentralized Applications with Ethereum and Smart contracts with end-to-end development experience.
Learn Ethereum, Second Edition offers a comprehensive overview of the Ethereum ecosystem, covering its concept, mechanism, and decentralized application development. It delves into Ethereum internals, technologies, and tools, including Ethereum 2.0 and Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), gas, and account systems. The book also discusses Ethereum’s transition to proof of stake, L1/L2 scaling solutions, DeFi protocols, and the current marketplace. It explores EVM-compatible blockchains, connectivity techniques, and advanced topics such as sharding, off-chain scaling, DAOs, Metaverse, and NFTs.
- Understand the Blockchain, cryptocurrency concepts, and architectures
- Explore the Decentralized Finance protocols
- Understand how EVM Compatible Blockchain Networks work
- Learn about the latest Developments in Ethereum
- Use Solidity and Web3 API Fundamentals on Blockchain Framework
- Develop your own cryptocurrency
- Develop your own Smart contracts and NFT Marketplace Dapps
- Set up Ethereum Private Chain
By the end of this Learn Ethereum, 2nd Edition book, you will not only be able to learn Ethereum basic and advanced topics with the latest developments but also to write smart contracts and develop, test, and deploy Dapps using various tools, wallets, and frameworks.