Learn C Programming
- Paperback: 646 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (June 26, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1789349915
- ISBN-13: 978-1789349917
Learn C Programming: Get started with writing simple programs in C while learning the skills that will help you work with practically any programming language
C is a powerful general-purpose programming language that is excellent for beginners to learn. This book will introduce you to computer programming and software development using C. If you’re an experienced developer, this book will help you to become familiar with the C programming language.
This C programming book takes you through basic programming concepts and shows you how to implement them in C. Throughout the book, you’ll create and run programs that make use of one or more C concepts, such as program structure with functions, data types, and conditional statements. You’ll also see how to use looping and iteration, arrays, pointers, and strings. As you make progress, you’ll cover code documentation, testing and validation methods, basic input/output, and how to write complete programs in C.
- Understand fundamental programming concepts and implement them in C
- Write working programs with an emphasis on code indentation and readability
- Break existing programs intentionally and learn how to debug code
- Adopt good coding practices and develop a clean coding style
- Explore general programming concepts that are applicable to more advanced projects
- Discover how you can use building blocks to make more complex and interesting programs
- Use C Standard Library functions and understand why doing this is desirable
By the end of the Learn C Programming book, you’ll have developed basic programming skills in C, that you can apply to other programming languages and will develop a solid foundation for you to advance as a programmer.