Industrializing Financial Services with DevOps
- Paperback: 364 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (December 9, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1804614343
- ISBN-13: 978-1804614341
Industrializing Financial Services with DevOps: Embrace best practices to advance and help evolve your DevOps operating model in the right direction and overcome common challenges that financial services organizations face
In recent years, large financial services institutions have been embracing the concept of DevOps in the core of their digital transformation strategies. This book is inspired by real enterprise DevOps adoptions in the financial services industry and provides a comprehensive proven practice guide on how large corporate organizations can evolve their DevOps operating model.
The book starts by outlining the fundamentals comprising a complete DevOps operating model. It continues with a zoom in on those fundamentals, combining adoption frameworks with real-life examples. You’ll cover the three main themes underpinning the book’s approach that include the concepts of 360°, at relevance, and speeds. You’ll explore how a bank’s corporate and technology strategy links to its enterprise DevOps evolution. The book also provides a rich array of proven practices on how to design and create a harmonious 360° DevOps operating model which should be enabled and adopted at relevance in a multi-speed context. It comes packed with real case studies and examples from the financial services industry that you can adopt in your organization and context.
- Understand how a firm’s corporate strategy can be translated to a DevOps enterprise evolution
- Enable the pillars of a complete DevOps 360° operating model
- Adopt DevOps at scale and at relevance in a multi-speed context
- Implement proven DevOps practices that large incumbents banks follow
- Discover core DevOps capabilities that foster the enterprise evolution
- Set up DevOps CoEs, platform teams, and SRE teams
By the end of this Industrializing Financial Services with DevOps book, you will have plenty of inspiration that you can take back to your organization and be able to apply the learning from pitfalls and success stories covered in the book.