Industrial Digital Transformation
- Paperback: 426 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (November 27, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1800207670
- ISBN-13: 978-1800207677
Industrial Digital Transformation: Delve into industrial digital transformation and learn how to implement modern business strategies powered by digital technologies as well as organization and cultural optimization
Digital transformation requires the ability to identify opportunities across industries and apply the right technologies and tools to achieve results. This book is divided into two parts with the first covering what digital transformation is and why it is important. The second part focuses on how digital transformation works.
After an introduction to digital transformation, you will explore the transformation journey in logical steps and understand how to build business cases and create productivity benefit statements. Next, you’ll delve into advanced topics relating to overcoming various challenges. Later, the book will take you through case studies in both private and public sector organizations. You’ll explore private sector organizations such as industrial and hi-tech manufacturing in detail and get to grips with public sector organizations by learning how transformation can be achieved on a global scale and how the resident experience can be improved. In addition to this, you will understand the role of artificial intelligence, machine learning and deep learning in digital transformation. Finally, you’ll discover how to create a playbook that can ensure success in digital transformation.
- Get up to speed with digital transformation and its important aspects
- Explore the skills that are needed to execute the transformation
- Focus on the concepts of Digital Thread and Digital Twin
- Understand how to leverage the ecosystem for successful transformation
- Get to grips with various case studies spanning industries in both private and public sectors
- Discover how to execute transformation at a global scale
- Find out how AI delivers value in the transformation journey
By the end of this Industrial Digital Transformation book, you’ll be well-versed with industrial digital transformation and be able to apply your skills in the real world.
Read related Digital Transformation article here: The Cloud Navigator