Haskell Quick Syntax Reference
- Paperback: 228 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 1st edition (June 11, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484245067
- ISBN-13: 978-1484245064
Haskell Quick Syntax Reference: A Pocket Guide to the Language, APIs, and Library
This condensed code and syntax reference presents the essential Haskell syntax in a well-organized format that can be used as a quick and handy reference, including applications to cloud computing and data analysis. This book covers the functional programming features of Haskell as well as strong static typing, lazy evaluation, extensive parallelism, and concurrency.
What You Will Learn
- Quickly and effectively use the Haskell programming language
- Take advantage of strong static typing
- Work with lazy evaluations
- Harness concurrency and extensive parallelism using Haskell
You won’t find any technical jargon, bloated samples, drawn out history lessons, or witty stories in this book. What you will find is a language reference that is concise, to the point and highly accessible. The book is packed with useful information and is a must-have for any Haskell programmer working in big data, data science, and cloud computing.