Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn, Keras, and TensorFlow, 2nd Edition
- Paperback: 856 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 2nd edition (October 15, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1492032646
- ISBN-13: 978-1492032649
Hands-on Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn, Keras, and TensorFlow: Concepts, Tools, and Techniques to Build Intelligent Systems, 2nd Edition
Through a series of recent breakthroughs, deep learning has boosted the entire field of machine learning. Now, even programmers who know close to nothing about this technology can use simple, efficient tools to implement programs capable of learning from data.
- Explore the machine learning landscape, particularly neural nets
- Use Scikit-Learn to track an example machine-learning project end-to-end
- Explore several training models, including support vector machines, decision trees, random forests, and ensemble methods
- Use the TensorFlow library to build and train neural nets
- Dive into neural net architectures, including convolutional nets, recurrent nets, and deep reinforcement learning
- Learn techniques for training and scaling deep neural nets
The updated Hands-on Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn, Keras, and TensorFlow, 2nd Edition uses concrete examples, minimal theory, and two production-ready Python frameworks-Scikit-Learn and TensorFlow 2-to help you gain an intuitive understanding of the concepts and tools for building intelligent systems. Practitioners will learn a range of techniques that they can quickly put to use on the job. Part 1 employs Scikit-Learn to introduce fundamental machine learning tasks, such as simple linear regression. Part 2, which has been significantly updated, employs Keras and TensorFlow 2 to guide the reader through more advanced machine learning methods using deep neural networks. With exercises in each chapter to help you apply what you’ve learned, all you need is programming experience to get started.