Hands-On Augmented Reality Development with Meta Spark Studio
- Paperback: 236 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (June 3, 2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484294661
- ISBN-13: 978-1484294666
Hands-On Augmented Reality Development with Meta Spark Studio: A Beginner’s Guide
Explore Meta Spark Studio, a program used for augmented reality (AR) effect creation and deployment across multiple social media channels. This Hands-On Augmented Reality Development with Meta Spark Studio: A Beginner’s Guide to AR development focuses on practical, project-based learning no prior coding or design experience is required. You will start by learning the fundamentals of AR as a whole and become familiar with key terminology and core concepts, building a baseline understanding of the technology overall. Using that foundational knowledge, you’ll embark on step-by-step tutorials and get hands-on with building AR effects.
Projects include selfie effects that react to facial expressions and target tracking effects that respond to images detected in the real-world environment. You’ll also learn how to create an entire AR game, including animations and scoring. Along the way, you’ll learn techniques for how to customize each one of these projects to fit your own unique vision. Additionally, you’ll become familiar with the ways to publish and share these creations with others.
- Create a face tracking project that reacts to facial expressions
- Build a target tracking project that responds to images in the real world
- Develop a complete AR game with animations and scoring
- Customize project templates with alternative assets and parameters
- Understand how to package these effects for official publishing through social media platforms
With access to this technology being available in nearly every smartphone, the world of AR is expanding every day. Now is a great time to tell your creative story through this new medium.